INTERNAL AUDIT DIVISION
1. Computerization of the index of payments to employees of the PGL.
2. Computerization of the receiving and releasing sections.
3. Conduct continuing trainings as need arises on the required supporting documents for payrolls, disbursement vouchers and liquidation reports.
4. Attend trainings and seminars to update knowledge and enhance audit skills.
1. Attend trainings and seminars related to accounting services.
2. Meet deadlines on the submission of financial reports to concerned agencies.
3. Act on recommendations as cited in the Audit Observation Memoranda and Annual Audit Report.
1. Attend trainings and orientation seminars related to the division’s functions and activities.
2. Continuously devise systematic procedures for complete and on time remittances to concerned agencies.
1. Computerize the records section.
Capital outlays needed :
1. Furniture and fixtures :
a. Chairs - 40 chairs
b. Cabinets – 3 units
c. Table glass
2. Computer units - 6 units
3. Printer – 2 units
4. Cabinet type airconditioner – 2 units