Donec sed odio dui. Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod. Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula ut id elit. Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Praesent commodo cursus magna.
View details »
Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh.
Donec sed odio dui. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, tortor mauris condimentum nibh, ut fermentum massa justo sit amet risus.
· To be a CATALYST in each community by initiating programs and projects of the Governor
· To be a LINK in each barangay by organizing leaders to ensure that the programs of the Governor redound to the people
· To UPLIFT the status of out-of-school youth by engaging them in a vocational course such as the one in Dualtech and tie-up with the TESDA and ALS of DepEd
· To EMPOWER local officials on different strategic programs such as Disaster Management, Barangay Governance, etc.
· To STRENGTHEN the 15 point program of Gov. ER (Kinse Kumpleto)
COMMITMENT TO GOVERNOR
· To COORDINATE and provide ASSISTANCE to the Provincial Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office (PDRRMO) in their plans and conduct seminars and trainings in the 24 Municipalities and 6 Cities in the Province. During actual calamities the Public Affairs Office work hand in hand with PDRRMO to ensure the safety of calamity stricken areas.
· To ASSIST in all activities of the ER Scholar program from screening, examinations, and especially during the distribution of allowances to scholars.
· To MONITOR all infrastructure projects of the Provincial Government on a regular basis (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
· To assist the PSWD in various servicers such as medical assistance, burial assistance, etc.
· To assist in the ORANGE CARD PROGRAMS especially during validation and assessment
· To assist in the MEDICAL MISSION PROGRAM
· To MONITOR all political issues in the Province
· To coordinate with all Mayors and Municipal/City Officials in the 30 Municipalities/Cities in Laguna